My financial planning approach is unique. By educating clients on uncommon financial knowledge and taking the time to understand their goals and interests, I develop a strategy that aims to not only increase wealth, but protect it as well. Through my experience in helping health care professionals, business owners, technology leaders, engineers and individual families across the country, I have found that my approach helps clients gain the insight and clarity that allows them to make well informed financial decisions.
My scope of services and experience includes:
- Business and Personal Financial Planning
- Business Buy and Sell Agreements
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Charitable Planning
- Tax Strategies
- Wealth Management Strategies
- Income and Asset Protection
- Retirement and Distribution Strategies
- Asset Analysis and Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Planning
- Certified Financial Planner ® (CFP)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional ® (RICP)
- Certified Long Term Care (CLTC)
- Series 6, 63, 65 & 7
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family and rescue dog, golfing, and boating.
Registered Representative & Investment Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian, CA Insurance License Number - 0I31080.